there’s never anything rp related on my dash anymore tbh
kinda feeling just done with rp these days…
Theme 001: Be With You Right Now
- Please like or reblog this post if you’re gonna use this theme.
- You can change the theme like you wish, but keeping original version.
- Don’t use them as a base code.
- Any problems feel free to ask here.
- Don’t remove the theme credit, because they’ve altered the code enough, don’t mean that it’s their theme. Always keep the credit visible on the blog. Enjoy!
1. Sidebar Image is 200px wide and can be whatever height.
2. 4 customizable links.
This FC pack is of the lovely Crystal Reed. She’s best known for her role in Teen Wolf. The icons belong to me, but the gifs don’t belong to me!
- Please Like or reblog if you download or found it helpful.
This Pack contains:
anon asked me how i made this so here’s toturial;
let’s be crazy: just a bunch of songs you can sing along to
01. Ready or Not - Bridget Mendler // 02. Five Colors In Her Hair - McFly // 03. Jump Into The Fog - The Wombats // 04. Not Your Birthday - Allstar Weekend // 05. Burnin’ Up - Jonas Brothers // 06. Naive - The Kooks // 07. Can We Dance - The Vamps // 08. On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons // 09. Dear Maria, Count Me in - All Time Low // 10. Big Yellow House - Hobbie Stuart // 11. Calling - Lewis Watson // 12. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
Sarah ·Theme 1 by Sofi
- 5 customisable links
- two sidebar pictures
- second title
if you have problems with it message me!
PEOPLE WHO WOULD HAVE LOST MY RESPECT TONIGHT IF THEY HAD EVER EARNED MY RESPECT IN THE FIRST PLACE:
- MILEY CYRUS
- TAYLOR SWIFT
PEOPLE WHO WOULD HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT TONIGHT IF THEY HADN’T ALWAYS HAD IT ANYWAYS:
- LADY GAGA
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
asdfghjkl; you are actually so sweet ohmygod thank you!!!
WILL YOU BE THE LAST OF US?
The Cordyceps fungus left our world in ruins. It killed our friends, our neighbors, our families. All it left behind was a corrupted government and a few thousand desperate survivors. What we knew of humanity had vanished—nothing was ever done out of kindness anymore. Everyone wanted the same thing—to survive—and nobody would let anything get in the way of that. But hope was ignited once more when we found her; she was the cure to all of the pain and the struggles. But the Military found out about her, and stole her away the same way the fungus had claimed all of our old lives.
With the antidote in the wrong hands and the Infected lurking right under our noses, we must fight harder than ever to find the cure. There will be obstacles—big ones—but we can’t stop now. Join us. Believe in the Fireflies.